Thursday, May 17, 2012

Music... the poetry of the heart...


I got my guitar out last night.
I played an easy version of "Skinny love."
I added an extra chord (Em) at the end of each line of the verse,
Just because I thought it sounded better.


I love music... LOVE.
Sometimes, music puts words to the feelings in your heart that your mouth cannot speak.

Songs have all types of messages;
covering the whole spectrum of emotions.






























I love finding new songs.
I love singing.
LOVE singing.
I do not sing because I sing well...
I sing for the love of music.
I found these on Pinterest...





















Seriously!  I think everyone should sing.
Aloud.
With heart.
Because it matters not how well, you sing.
But well it matters that you sing.

I sing all the time.
It makes people perceive you as happy...
I love singing by myself.
With others.
With music.
Without music.
Indoors.
Outdoors.
In echo-y stairwells.

Sing what is in your heart.
Sing a sad song.
Sing an old song.
Sing a children's song.
Sing for love.
Sing for joy.
Sing for peace.

Sing: for no one else can
sing your song...
with your voice...
from your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment